SOL - Seed of Life designs and wear.
Clothes and wear for man and woman with original designs of symbols and psychedelic art,
printed on high quality materials.
By Email Click here to email Sol Customer Service
By Mail Sol, Harzfeld 7/7, Tel-Aviv, 67530, Israel
Questions about our products? Use our toll free number for our Sales Support Representative's quick guide!
Sales Support: [email protected]
On this page you will find all related information concerning subjects as listed below. Simply click on the subject to display the relevant information. If you still can't find what you need search for our team will be happy to assist with any query.
- Terms and Conditions- Online Payment Process & Shipping and Tax Information
- Privacy & Security information
- Returns & Replacements
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Order Limitations
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Terms and Conditions
- The www.psytshirt.com site. By accessing, browsing or using the Sol.com website, or by purchasing over the phone, you admit that you have read and agree to be bound by the Conditions of Use explained below. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. References to Sol herein refers to Sol, Sol.com or their affiliates, subsidiaries and designees as deemed appropriate by Sol. Sol reserves the right to make changes to the Sol website and its Conditions of Use and Legal Notices at any time. Each time you purchase from the Sol website or from a Sol sales representative, you must visit and review the current Conditions of Use that apply to your transactions. If you are dissatisfied with the Sol website, its content or Conditions of Use,DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Tampering with the website, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited. Materials on the Sol website are for personal, non-commercial use and distribution only.
Online Payment Process
This section states the "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use Sol on-line payment process for making transactions. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, please do not use this process. By using this process, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Sol may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
Sol websites provide an on-line payment process to place orders on its website in good faith and has taken due care to ensure that it operates correctly.
1. Payment process may take up to 3 business days.
2. User information entered during the process is kept secure and confidential and will not be divulged to third parties.
3. All payment is in Euro only.
4. Sol will not be held responsible for any damages the user may suffer as a result of using the payment process.
- The User agrees that he/she shall defend, indemnify, save and hold MSSI harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims that may arise or result from any technical failure or incorrect use of the on-line payment process
- Privacy & Security information
Sol is committed to protecting your privacy. The policy that follows will describe the general practices of Sol regarding the collection of personal information as well as corporate account information for defined purposes. As described, personal and corporate account information includes your name, account number, company name, address(es), telephone numbers, email address(es) and other information that personally identifies you, your business industry, employees or history of purchases. Occasionally Sol and its affiliates may refer to itself as we, us, or the company throughout this policy.
Shared information limitations
The following section describes what is collected when you utilize various services on the Sol or it affiliates websites:
Purchases from our website: We collect your name, address, payment information as well as information that has already been provided by you the customer in order to process your order. This does not limit your ability to provide credit card and purchase order numbers via the telephone. Cookies are also a method of collecting information, such as log in data and purchases. Your browser must be set to accept cookies if you wish to add items to the Sol shopping cart.
Creation of an online account: We obtain your user name, email address, password, secret question and the answer to your secret question. The purpose of this procedure is to more effectively protect your online account. Your secret question and answer will be used solely for the purpose of identifying the person authorized to access a particular account if the password has been forgotten. Please ensure account protection by ensuring that your user name and password are kept confidential.
Subscription to email updates: Though this service is optional, you must create an online account if you wish to receive email updates on a regular basis. This is done to ensure that the proper account is matched with the proper subscriber. This does not preclude other types of emails from being sent to you, as you may have agreed to receive other emails in another format from our company.
Website Communication: In order to answer questions or offer additional information we collect your email address.
Emailing product information from Sol.com and its affiliate web sites: Along with the collection of your email address we will also collect the email address of the intended recipient of the email.
Contests, surveys, registering for other activities: Sol and its affiliate web sites may collect your name, address, telephone number, email and other information that allows you to participate in the registration or entry for participation.
How personal information is used Q&A:
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
Is my personal or account information used for other purposes?
On occasion we may purchase or create lists that contain information including company size, employee count, and annual revenue of companies. Combined with your account and personal information we may customize offerings to you and/or use the information internally.
Additionally we may send you promotional, product or other non-specific information. If you do not wish to receive promotional, product or other non-specified information then you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the particular email you are receiving or by contacting your Sol account executive at any time. Should you decide to become a valued customer of Sol, we may send you updates regarding our company, news and services.
Furthermore, in order to measure Sol customer service and to better understand how we can improve as a valued partner of yours, we or one of our service providers, strategic partners or a third party survey companies may contact you via telephone or email and solicit participation in research.
How is my personal and account information protected?
Sol.com utilizes encryption technology, in addition to Secure Socket Layers (SSL) in all sensitive areas where personal and account information is transferred, viewed or extracted. Sol.com verifies that our website is authentic and secure via SSL security. In order to view our security click on the lock icon or solid key at the bottom of your browser window. This will display our account information. Your information and history of transactions is further secured with hardware and behind firewalls on varying servers. All transactions are processed through encrypted channels, although by choice you may send information through an unencrypted process.
How do I provide feedback or contact Sol?
You may contact or provide feedback by clicking on the Contact Page.
- The information you provide may be used by our company for the various purposes outlined herein. At any time you may contact Sol with any privacy concerns you may have.
- We ship Economy Shipping it usually takes 10-21 days to arrive.
- We ship to your address withing 24-48 hours of payment. If you would like expedited shipping,
- that is always possible, uograde at checkout or contact us for more help.
- if you are shipping a gift to a different address, please enter that address in the message to seller section and we will omit the receipt in the package.
- we can also include a small card - just put your message in the "message to seller" section.
- Returns & Replacements
- Sol will fully refund most items within 7 days of receipt as long as they have not been opened and used.
- It is under customer's responsibility to inform our Sales Support team and report any problems or issues they have with an order, by emailing to [email protected]
- Please make sure to contact us before you send your return or exchanges item/s.
Please contact our Customer Service Center and inform them whether you want to make a return or get a replacement. All returns follow these restrictions:
1. Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable.
2. Special order and discontinued items are not returnable.
3. Defective items are only returnable for like replacement.
4. All items must be in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial refund.
Visible shipping damage must be reported within 24 hours to the Shipping Department. Concealed damages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the product. Sol will not be held responsible for any damages reported after the 48 hour period. Any return of products with the warranty card completed or goods not in their original packaging will be refused. All discrepancies could result in a delay or partial refund.
All returns must be in a 're sell' condition; an unused item with absolutely no signs of wear, in the original packaging, without defects and with packaging materials, documentation, warranty materials and registration, in a new and original condition of the merchandise.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- By using the Sol website, you expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. The Sol Web site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Neither Sol nor its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, "Associates") warrant that use of the Sol Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither Sol nor its Associates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Sol Web site or the products or services offered for sale on the Sol website. Further, Sol makes no representation that content provided on the Sol Web site is applicable to, or appropriate for use in, locations outside of the United States. Sol and its Associates specifically disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by Sol or its Associates shall create a warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Under no circumstances shall Sol or its Associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use the Sol website, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Sol Web site that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, even if an authorized representative of Sol has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Sol website. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Intended for Users Over Thirteen
The Sol Web site is intended for use by persons of at least 13 years of age or older. The Sol Web site is not directed for use by children under the age of 13. Users under the age of 13 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian when using this website.
The Sol Web site attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using.
Errors on Our Website
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Sol reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. This includes after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Sol will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge minus shipping fees, restocking fees or other associated fees listed in the website. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with the the Sol website Return Policy.
Paying for Your Order
You may pay for your orders with major credit cards issued in the United States of America. Currently, we accept Visa and MasterCard. Sol also accepts government issued purchasing cards with either the Visa or MasterCard logo on it. If you are a government or educational entity, Sol will accept Purchase Orders upon approval. In cases of pre-pay, Sol will approve the order upon clearance of the check, cashiers check or money order. After you place an order with the Tryten shopping cart, we will check the information you give us for validity, such as a valid method of payment or valid shipping address. Your credit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card. Credit cards are not charged for your order until we ship our goods by delivering them to the carrier (and you will be charged only for the goods we have actually shipped along with any appropriate taxes or shipping charges). However, we may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit card issuer at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your available credit line. Please contact your credit card issuer for more information.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The Sol website reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. After an order is placed with our shopping cart, Sol will validate the information given us by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address you have given us with the order. Your credit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card. Credit cards are not charged for your order until we ship our goods by delivering them to the carrier (and you will be charged only for the goods we have actually shipped along with any appropriate taxes or shipping charges). However, we may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit card issuer at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your available credit line. Please contact your credit card issuer for more information.
- Order Limitations
- We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you gave us when you placed the order.
Quantities May Be Limited
Sol may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same the Sol Web site account, credit card, and also orders which use the same billing and/or shipping address. Notification will be sent to the e-mail and/or billing address provided should such change occur. Sol reserves the right to limit the quantities sold, including the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers.
- Viewing Orders
- It’s easy to check the status of your order! Just visit online My Account and sign in with your Sol ID and password to get a summary of any orders placed online. You’ll see your order number, the date the order was placed, the status of the order, order total, the shipping method, and package tracking information for items that have shipped. If you encounter problems just email us at
[email protected] to expedite your request please include your Purchase Order Number, Customer Number, Name, and/or Billing address.
Order status messages
Commonly used order statuses include:
• Pending - We've received your order. If it showing a pending status you may still have the ability to change or cancel the order
• Processing - Your items have already been prepared for shipment and cannot be changed by our customer service department. We’ll send you an email when your item(s) have shipped.
• Shipped- We've shipped your order using the shipping method you selected. You can track your shipment from online My Orders.
- Updating Account Information
- You can update your online account profile information anytime, just log into your Sol account at www.psytshirt.com
Once you have logged in, click on "Manage My Account".
You can update the following information once you've reached the profile page:
• Email Address
• User Name
• Secret Question and Answer
Updates to your online account profile are effective immediately.